Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Furthest I have Ever Been from Home

The furthest I have ever been from home is when my family and I went to Washington D.C. Some of our friends live there. My friend, Preston, his sisters, parents. and dog live there. It is about a 16-hour drive. We sometimes stop for bathroom breaks and purchase a meal, but other times we take our own food. Sometimes we even stop for gas. Sometimes we go to a hotel to spend the night.

When we get there, it is usually night time, so we say yellow, spread out our sleeping stuff, brush our teeth, and go to sleep. when we wake up, we usually eat breakfast, get dressed, get in the car, and drive to go see the sights. We usually stay for 5 days and don't stay long at the house because we want to see everything we can in those five days. We usually see the Washington monument and a whole lot of other monuments, and we get to look at things in a bunch of different museums. We even got to see the Original Constitution, Bill of Rights, Magna Carta, and the Declaration of Independence. After we leave, it is another 16-hour drive home. When we get home I think, "It is so good to be home."

No comments:

Post a Comment