Wednesday, June 17, 2020

My Favorite Hobby

My favorite hobby is reading. Reading is so much fun. It helps you pass the time, plus it can teach you about things like if you're reading an invention book, it teaches you about inventions. If you're reading an insect book, it teaches you about insects. If you're reading a robotics book, it teaches you about robotics and maybe even shows you how to build a robot. I like reading about herpetology, so I can be a herpetologist someday. I also like reading about mystery and fantasy and action books because they are entertaining.

My favorite books are "The Hardy Boys" and herpetology books. "The Hardy Boys books are mystery books. They have an entire series containing 66 books. I have 44 of the books. That means I have 22 more books to collect. I also like herpetology books and reptile and amphibian books. I want to learn more about them, so I can become a herpetologist someday. I also like learning about birds: how they fly, how their feathers work, and other things like that. I just love to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment