Friday, August 23, 2019

An Interview with Sherlock Holmes

Recently I had the opportunity to sit down with the world-famous detective, Sherlock Holmes and discuss his recent mystery he called, "The Musgrave Ritual", and this is what he said.

"Well, it wasn't easy. By far it was the toughest mystery I have ever encountered, but as always, I solved the mystery. It started out as me on vacation. My assistant, Dr. Watson, insisted that I take a vacation to get soe rest and fresh air, and take some time off my cases for a while."

Wow, I didn't know you took a vacation, but how, even on vacation, did a mystery come to you?"

"Like always, someone comes to me, explains to me the case, and asks me to solve it. In that case, it was Sir Musgrave. He said that his butler, Buton, disappeared after sneaking into Mr. Musgrave's library several times. He was looking over a family poem called The Musgrave Ritual."

"But why, why would he sneak into a library just to read a family poem?"

"Not read, to decode. Sir Musgrave told me that The Musgrave Ritual was a riddle and if you decoded it, it would lead you to treasure that had been lost over the years by the family and had been forgotten."

"But what about the butler? What happened to him?"

"Oh, he decoded the message and went to find the treasure, but I also decoded the message and went after him. I found him in the basement, suffocated and dead."

"What happened after that?"

"Well, as always, I explain how I solved the mystery to Watson, and boy, was he amazed!"

"Well, there you have it folks, the story of The Musgrave Ritual."

No comments:

Post a Comment